If you are looking to get an interview with a celebrity for your article or journalistic piece, then you should have proper media credentials for that. In case you are a freelance journalist, even then you can get an interview. All you need is to follow some instructions that are given below.
- The first thing you need to do is to find a good reason that to why they should give an interview. An important thing to find something common in both the celebrity and magazine. If your magazine is doing something specific then they should also be relate to it somehow. For this artist information is important.
- Find the right time to get a meeting. They would mostly be involved in such interviews when they are promoting their album, film or any other thing. This can be the perfect time to set the date for discussion.
- Another thing that you need to do is to find the things that they like. What kind of work they volunteer for, their passions and interests. Always read their previous interviews so as to ask new questions.
- Preparing questions are also very important. You should be asking open ended questions, and should not ask any irrelevant questions that you think for which they can get offended. This is important because otherwise it will be a show of disrespect towards them.
- Use your contact to have an interview with that particular celebrity. You can even get there contact info from their website.
- It can be a waiting game. All you have to be is to be patient enough. It can also take some. You can also come disappointed at times. Persistence is important.
There are several places where you can get interview. One of such place is http://www.conversationswithchuckandrandy.com/. Here you can get radio interviews of renowned celebrities.